8.10.11

This is the first of many posts so get ready, it's time...

The time of year when the leafs turn shades of gold and red, the time when you start stacking up the firewood, the time when hot coco becomes a food group of its own, but most of all it's time... to break out the leatha and lace!!  My current obsession at the moment is all things leather and lace! Leather jackets, lace tops, leather boots, lace leggings, leather bags, lace dresses, leather gloves, lace skirts, etc and it doesn't help that I have a SERIOUS addiction to boots and shopping(you can guess where the majority of my tip money goes).  Fashion week has also manage to fuel my obsession thanks to two of my favorite, Alexander McQueen and Miu Miu.  These are just a sample of the absolutely amazing pieces I have fallen in love with from the shows and some other things im digging...

 






With my favorite colors being shades of cream, pink and red I can't help but also show the breath taking pieces in these colors from Alexander McQueens show...



To end this on a good note I will leave you with the song that is currently on replay for me.




xxViolet

No comments:

Post a Comment